martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Thom Yorke- Skip Divided



I'm in a skip divided, malfunction
I flap around and dive bomb
Frantically around your light
Enveloped in a sad distraction
I've got your voice repeating endlessly
Could you guide me in
Could you smother me

I swoop around your head
But I never hit
I'm blinded by your daylight
Electric veins passed through me
I thought there was a big connection
I only got my name, I only got this situation
I just need a number and location

Without appropriate papers or permissions
I'm known to bite tight situations
And as I head into your french windows
I thought there was this big connection
I only got my name, I only got my situation
I just need my number and location

The wall keeps telling me
Hey Hey, Hey Hey
Hey Hey, The devil may
Hey Hey, Hey Hey, Hey Hey

You are a fool, you are a fool
For sticking round, for sticking round

Yeah, I'm a fool, I'm a fool
For sticking round, for sticking round

I've done every trick in the book
I tried to look in you
Every trick in the book
Well, how come i look?

No one can undress dress your elliptical caress
Don't look into my eyes cause you're desperately in love, in love, in love

Oh, when you walk in the room everything disappears
When you walk in the room it's a terrible mess
When you walk in the room I start to melt
When you walk in the room I follow you round
Like a dog, I'm a dog, I'm a dog, I'm a lapdog
I'm your lapdog, yeah

I just got a number and location
I just need my number and location


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario