viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

WEEZER- EL SCORCHO


Goddamn you half-Japanese girlsDo it to me every timeOh, the redhead said you shred the celloAnd I'm jello, baby

But you won't talk, won't look, won't think of meI'm the epitome of public enemyWhy you wanna go and do me like that?Come down on the street and dance with me

I'm a lot like you so please, hello, I'm here, I'm waitingI think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me

I asked you to go to the Green Day concertYou said you never heard of them(How cool is that?)How cool is that?

So I went to your room and read your diaryWatching Grunge Leg-drop New Jack through a press tableAnd then my heart stoppedListening to Cio-Cio San, fall in love all over again

I'm a lot like you so please, hello, I'm here, I'm waitingI think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me

How stupid is it? I can't talk about itI gotta sing about it and make a record of my heartHow stupid is it? Won't you gimme a minuteJust come up to me and say hello to my heart

How stupid is it? For all I know you want me tooAnd maybe you just don't know what to doOr maybe you're scared to say"I'm falling for you"

I wish I could get my head out of the sand'Cause I think we'd make a good teamAnd you would keep my fingernails cleanBut that's just a stupid dream that I won't realize'Cause I can't even look in your eyes without shaking and I ain't fakingI'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon

I'm a lot like you so please, hello, I'm here, I'm waitingI think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me

I'm a lot like youI'm a lot like youI'm a lot like youAnd I'm waitingI think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario